This Girl’s Dress-up Storage (fabric wardrobe) is only £14.99 and would look great in any little girls room. The boy’s is equally as fab in this lovely blue with a rocket on the front.
For the dress-up wardrobe you can buy dress-up costumes which include Goldilocks, Army Boy, Ladybird Dress, Red Riding Hood and Pirate Boy for £3.99 each.
Other items include:
- Slippers, £2.99
- Packs of socks, £2.99
- Face Paint Sets, £3.99
- Character drinks bottles and cups with straw, £2.99
- Sticker books including Frozen, Paw Patrol, Avengers, Disney Characters and Micky Mouse, £1.99
- Books including Horrid Henry, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Roald Dahl stories from 99p
- Educational books for slightly older kids on Reading & Writing, Spelling, Adding & Subtracting, Multiplying & Dividing, Handwriting and Phonics, £1.49 each
- Memory Games, £2.49
- Flash cards on First Words, Times Tables, ABC and Counting, £2.49
- Wellies, £4.99
- Walkie Talkies in Frozen, Star Wars, Avengers and Princess, £5.99
Lidl have just a handful of items available in their Kids Corner this week which include:
- Two Play-Doh sets – Flip’n Frost Cookies or Ice Cream Sundae Cart, £7.99 each
- 3-in-1 Play Book – Pirate Ship, Space Ship or Princess Carriage, £6.99
- Mini remote control cars, £6.99
- Blox Building Blocks, £2.99 or 2 for £5
- Kids in-ear headphones with child-friendly limited volume, £3.99
They also have a Learn & Discover event on Monday 15th February which includes Kids’ Fascinating Facts Books and Atlas and Wooden Learning Puzzles.