Tesco’s toddler and baby event has some fab deals. Keep your eye out when visiting your local store, I found the deals down the seasonal goods aisle!!
The deals below are on Tesco Direct and many are in the current Clubcard Boost. Here are some of my favourites:
- Huggies Pull-ups, 1/2 price at £2.50
- Mummy Clip, £3
- Lindam home safety kit, £6.50
- Huggies Little Swimmers, 2 for £5 (grocery link)
- Toilet training seat and step, £5. In-store they had Frozen ones
- Fisher-Price Classic toys, from £11.20
- Goldbug harness buddy, £12
- Munchkin travel booster seat, £15 (we love ours)
- Stair gates and baby safety
- Motorola MBP11 Digital Monitor, 1/2 price at £17.50
- Cozy N Safe car seat, group 2-3, £20 (was £50)
- Disney Value Wagon (Frozen, Minnie and Mickey), full price online but they were reduced to £3.50/£4 in my store
You can also save up to 1/3 off puschairs, car and booster seats and travel cots and accessories
Spend over £29.99 and get free delivery or deliver into your local store.
Tesco’s F&F range are offering £5 off at £25 spend on babywear until 23rd August.
BHS are offering 20% off all school uniform until midnight Saturday 8th August. Use code COOLFORSCHOOL at the checkout.
Get an extra 10% off all sale items at Joules until Monday 10th August. Discount applied at basket.