We arrived home Friday from our holiday. We had a fab time but I must say it’s nice to sleep in your own bed. We had a bump on the M5, a new back end needed on the car and a new car seat for Jack. Went to the walk-in centre to get checked over and all Jack was interested in was his ham sandwich 🙂
I’ve had a quick look around and thought I would highlight some nice offers.
- We bought a 6 pack of Johnson’s Baby Extra Sensitive Wipes for £4 which is the best deal at the moment.
- Jack had terrible nappy rash while away, Bepanthen is great and the 100g is reduced to £4.99 from £6.99. It’s also £5 in ASDA, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
- Tommee Tippee dummies are £3 from £4.79.
- Tommee Tippee weaning bowls and cutlery up to 1/2 price.
- Tommee Tippee Microwave Sterliser is only £10.49 – we loved ours.
- Hipp 4 pack fruit pots are just £1.
- Hipp tray meals are on rollback to £1.37 from £1.71.
- We use Nelsons Teetha gel and granules and they are on rollback to £3.64 and £3.74.
- Persil Small & Mighty Non-Bio laundry liquid 40 wash is 1/2 price on rollback to £4.97.
- We bought Jack a Colgate Kids toothbrush today. Colgate brushes and toothpaste have 50p off, all now £1.
- Avent dummies are now 2 for £6, individually they are £5 each so a great deal.
- Yeo Valley Organic Little Yeos, buy any 2 for £2.50 (£1.75 each individually).
- Johnson’s Baby wash, bath and lotions are 1/2 price.
- Still one of Jack’s favourite, Heinz Biscotti are 2 for £1.50.
- Huggies Pull-Ups are £3.50 from £5.18.
- Save 1/3 on Humphrey’s Corner bath, shampoo and lotions.
- Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on Mini Club clothing.
- Save £20 on selected Chicco Polly highchairs.
- Heinz tray meals are 2 for £2.
You may still find items in Fun for Kids event that started 2nd April. Games and crafty stuff are included.
Date for the diary, ASDA’s baby event starts 18th April so you may want to put off some purchases until then.
I hope you’ve all started eating your Easter eggs. Enjoy time with your family and catch-up next week.